AutoDWG DWF to PDF Converter TTF version allows you to batch convert DWF, DXF and DWG to PDF which is easy-to-use. Supports AutoCAD 2010 now. Runs outside of AutoCAD as a standalone program (AutoCAD not required).
1. Create a single merged PDF file from several DWF files or create an individual PDF file for each DWF file selected;
2. Both model space and paper space are supported;
3. Create searchable Truetype Texts in PDF;
4. Add print, copy, modify permissions to converted PDF;
5. Convert drawings into monocolor or color;
6. Multiple choice of output paper size;
7. Supports versions of DWF files R2.5 to 2010 formats;
8. Supports advanced bookmark, create bookmark automatically using layout name and file name;
9. CTB file supported or use CAD default line weight to convert;
10. PDF background is changable;
11. The "pro" version allows customize pdf watermark;
12. Layers selection is supported, let you turn on or turn off each layer, and the settings could be different to each layouts, or set specific layers turned off to all the drawings.
13. The software is trying to be ease of use to the starters, and power of features to the experts.
Keywords: dwf to pdf, search TTF, Truetype texts, dwf to pdf converter, convert dwg to pdf, pdf converter, dwg pdf, convert to pdf, convert pdf, convert, free dwg to pdf, dwg to dxf.
DWF to PDF converter is a free trial software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2010-09-22. The program can be installed on Win98, WinXP.
DWF to PDF converter (version 4.37) has a file size of 14.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 157 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.